Studying in Canada

The study permit is a document we issue that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Make sure you have all the documents you need before you apply. You should apply before you travel to Canada. Your study permit is not a visa. It doesn’t let you enter Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA). If we approve your study permit, we’ll issue one to you with your study permit.

Study permits

1.Canadian study permit

A document is given by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

2.Study without a study permit

A foreign national must apply for and get a Canadian study permit in order to study in Canada.

3.The Student Direct Stream

(SDS) is an expedited study permit application stream for international students who want to pursue higher education in Canada.

Let us be your guide to study in Canada

Please fill our assessment form. We will contact you shortly.